Cinergy is the 2019 IAAPA winner of Top Family Entertainment Center of the World and as such is the recognized leading operator of luxury cinema entertainment centers. We currently operate 82 screens, 44 lanes of bowling, 16 axe throwing lanes, and over 400 arcade games in 9 locations with more coming soon.
Entertainment pioneers, Jeff and Jamie Benson, founders of Movie Tavern, have assembled the most experienced management team in the business with executives from all disciplines: movies, bowling, and food and beverage. Cinergy innovates and leads while all other copy and follow.
At a Glance
- 6-10 auditoriums per location playing first-run movies. Exciting amusement offerings such as upscale bowling, laser tag,
- Virtual Reality, escape rooms, and a full game floor with redemption at every location.
- Proprietary large-format auditorium (Cinergy EPIC) featuring the best movie experience available.
- Full menu and alcoholic drink options for a fine dining experience. Flexible hours for meeting spaces and events.
- Typically, 6 to 10 screens with 40,000 to 95,000 square feet depending on the market
- Located near regional or major shopping centers
- Preferably at least 3 miles from closest competing theatre
- Full mixed beverage alcohol license must be obtainable
- Natural gas service required